Roy Moore has released a new video stating he is still awaiting the election certification from the Secretary of State's office.
Moore, who lost to Doug Jones in the U.S. Senate special election Tuesday, says he is still waiting for military and provisional ballots.
The 4 minute 46 second video does not mention Jones once, but he does talk about school prayer, abortion, drugs and sodomy.
He calls the election "tainted" because of the money spent on negative advertisements and "false allegations."
- WATCH: Roy Moore releases campaign video, refuses to concede election
- Trump says Republican Roy Moore should concede Senate race
- Roy Moore campaign communications director steps down
- Trump won't campaign for Moore before election
- WATCH: Roy Moore campaigns with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon
- I-Team: Huntsville police refuse to release body camera video
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at a church in Jackson
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at news conference in Birmingham
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit