GOP U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore is planning to speak at a church in Jackson, Alabama.
Jackson is in Clarke County, and this is the first speech Moore has given that media have been allowed to attend since his brief comments Monday regarding a another person accusing the former Alabama chief justice of sexual misconduct while she was a teen. Moore was in his 30s when these alleged actions took place.
Moore is losing support with many Republicans, especially in Washington, over the accusations, and some polls have shown his support is decreasing in Alabama.
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at a church in Jackson
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at news conference in Birmingham
- Voters voice opinions after Judge Roy Moore speaks in Huntsville
- LIVE: Women speak in support of Roy Moore
- WATCH: Roy Moore releases campaign video, refuses to concede election
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit
- Roy Moore supporters sticking by their man
- Roy Moore campaign communications director steps down
- Google removes 'misleading' anti-Roy Moore advertisement