Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore spoke Thursday afternoon at a faith leaders news conference in Birmingham.
Moore has come under fire for allegations of sexual misconduct. Many of the allegations come from women who said they were under the age of 18 when they had interactions with Moore.
Moore has denied all of the allegations.
He faces Democrat Doug Jones in a Dec. 12 special election for the Senate seat currently held by Luther Strange, who was appointed to the office when President Trump named Jeff Sessions U.S. Attorney General.
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at news conference in Birmingham
- WATCH: Roy Moore speaks at a church in Jackson
- Voters voice opinions after Judge Roy Moore speaks in Huntsville
- LIVE: Women speak in support of Roy Moore
- WATCH: Roy Moore releases campaign video, refuses to concede election
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- End of watch for beloved Birmingham police sergeant
- Roy Moore supporters sticking by their man
- Roy Moore campaign communications director steps down