Update: Decatur-Morgan Hospital has four patients being tested for coronavirus. There are no positive cases in Morgan County currently.
The hospital has not changed staffing numbers. It says it's ready to take care of patients and team members who work in the hospital.
Officials urge social distancing and are limiting the number of guests in rooms. They plan to update protocols on a day-to-day basis.
Morgan County and Decatur City officials are holding a news conference Monday at 11 a.m. about their coronavirus response.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and online for updates.
Find more coronavirus coverage here
- Decatur, Morgan County officials discuss coronavirus response
- Morgan County, Decatur officials discuss coronavirus response
- Morgan County, Decatur City officials discuss coronavirus response
- WATCH: Morgan County officials discuss coronavirus response
- Decatur city officials want to improve ambulance service response times
- Huntsville mayor to discuss city’s coronavirus response
- Limestone County officials discuss preparations for coronavirus
- Lincoln County, TN officials discuss coronavirus impact
- Madison County officials discuss potential coronavirus outbreak