The City of Florence held a news conference Monday afternoon about its coronavirus response.
Florence is not enacting a local state of emergency because there are no positive cases in Florence or Lauderdale County
Officials said operations will run as normal for now.
There are no restrictions on restaurants or businesses.
They are working on plans to possibly help people with utility bills who can’t work right now.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and online for updates.
Find more coronavirus coverage here.
- City of Florence holds news conference about coronavirus response
- Huntsville leaders hold news conference on community coronavirus response
- Several cities, counties holding news conferences regarding coronavirus pandemic
- City of Decatur to hold news conference Monday regarding coronavirus
- Huntsville, Madison to host news conference about coronavirus response
- Huntsville Hospital holds news conference about coronavirus preparations
- Officials in DeKalb County hold news conference about coronavirus preparation
- WATCH: Madison County officials hold news conference about coronavirus
- Activists hold conference in response to shooting of Dana Fletcher by Madison police
- Morgan County, Decatur City officials discuss coronavirus response