The Huntsville Madison County NAACP Branch held a town hall meeting Monday night about the Madison Police Department and the investigation into the officers involved in shooting and killing Dana Fletcher.
Fletcher died Oct. 27 during an incident involving police at Planet Fitness in Madison.
- Watch: Huntsville Madison NAACP town hall on death of Dana Fletcher in Madison police shooting
- Huntsville-Madison County NAACP: Town hall meeting wasn't supposed to be about Dana Fletcher's death
- Madison County District Attorney says Madison police shooting of Dana Fletcher was justified
- Internal review clears Madison Police Department officers in shooting death of Dana Fletcher
- Family requests state attorney general review Madison police shooting death of Dana Fletcher
- Questions mount for city of Madison even after officers cleared in Dana Fletcher shooting death
- Madison Police Chief, Mayor tight-lipped on Dana Fletcher's death investigation
- Activists hold conference in response to shooting of Dana Fletcher by Madison police
- Civil rights attorney, Dana Fletcher family speak about Madison police shooting