One of the nation’s leading space and defense firms has expanded in Huntsville.
Aerojet Rocketdyne unveiled its new advanced manufacturing facility on Friday. Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey was in attendance to speak at the celebration.
“This is the home of the defense headquarters but this facility will do work primarily for defense but we also do some of the work for RS25 booster engine that will be for the space launch system in support of NASA," said Eileen Drake, Aeroject’s CEO.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne hosts Gov. Kay Ivey for Huntsville expansion celebration
- Aerojet Rocketdyne breaks ground on first massive Huntsville expansion project
- Gov. Kay Ivey dismisses health record issue
- Gov. Kay Ivey responds to gay accusations
- Read: Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey's inaugural speech
- Huntsville, Rainsville companies receive trade awards from Gov. Kay Ivey
- Huntsville residents react to Gov. Kay Ivey blackface apology
- WATCH: Aerojet Rocketdyne employee kicks off event with glorious rendition of the National Anthem
- Former congressman named Gov. Kay Ivey's new chief of staff
- Gov. Kay Ivey set to announce infrastructure plan