Cooler weather means it’s time to bundle up. That can cause a hardship on families who are experiencing financial difficulties. That’s why WAAY 31 and Family Security Credit Union are teaming up for Coats for Kids.
This project will ensure that children throughout North Alabama will be kept warm through winter. You can help by donating a brand new coat at any Family Security Credit Union Nov 1 through Nov. 23.
For Family Security Credit Union locations, click here.
- WAAY and Family Security Credit Union host Coats for Kids Nov 1.
- Police investigating robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur
- WAAY 31 helps with Coats for Kids donation drive
- Suspect arrested after robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur
- Coats for Kids kicks off in Huntsville
- Redstone Federal Credit Union surprises shoppers
- North Alabama Credit Union creates fund to help pay for Sisk family funerals
- Hundreds of kids get warm coats for winter
- Redstone Federal Credit Union honored with international award
- Redstone Federal Credit Union to break ground on historic land