Join WAAY 31 on Tuesday, June 25, as representatives from Merrill Gardens and Green Mountain Legal Services will be on hand to answer questions from seniors and family members.
From 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., you’ll be able to call in and ask questions. (Save this story so you can get the phone number to use when we add it in the coming days)
A variety of topics that concern senior care will be addressed, including elder care, elder law, senior living, living wills, and more.
- WAAY 31 helping answer your questions about aging
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Sheriff Ana Franklin's questionable connections
- Polar vortex: Your questions answered
- WAAY 31 helps with Coats for Kids donation drive
- Erin Dacy says goodbye to WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Veterans Choice
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Protecting Patients
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Tianaa Dangers
- 'Attack Squirrel' owner talks to WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 sponsors local golf tournament