Cast your vote HERE.
WAAY 31 reported in November about a nationwide shortage of live Christmas trees because of a drought and recession that happened years ago. The owner of a local Christmas tree plantation, George Brown, said prices will continue to increase within the next few years until the next cycle of trees are fully grown.
- WAAY 31 Poll: Live or artificial Christmas trees?
- Christmas tree farmers combat popularity of artificial trees
- Erin Dacy says goodbye to WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Veterans Choice
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Lawyer helps children live here legally
- WAAY 31's Top 10 Stories of 2017
- WAAY 31's MaryLee Adams on coaches concerns
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Sheriff Ana Franklin's questionable connections
- Fired FBI director's first interview airs tonight on WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Pinpointing 911 cell calls