Cast your vote HERE.
WAAY 31 reported in November about a nationwide shortage of live Christmas trees because of a drought and recession that happened years ago. The owner of a local Christmas tree plantation, George Brown, said prices will continue to increase within the next few years until the next cycle of trees are fully grown.
- WAAY 31 Poll: Live or artificial Christmas trees?
- Christmas tree farmers combat popularity of artificial trees
- Erin Dacy says goodbye to WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Veterans Choice
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Protecting Patients
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Tianaa Dangers
- 'Attack Squirrel' owner talks to WAAY 31
- WAAY 31 sponsors local golf tournament
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Lawyer helps children live here legally
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Alabama's old triage guideline on who lives and dies sparks outrage, complaints