The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office says volunteers are needed to deliver homebound meals while senior centers are closed due to coronavirus.
Volunteers are needed in Lawrence and Morgan counties.
If you're interested, contact Tennille Harkins at 256-355-4515, ext. 261, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Cissy Pearson at 256-355-4515, ext. 246, or at email@example.com.
- Volunteers needed in Lawrence, Morgan counties to deliver meals to older residents
- Volunteers serve Thanksgiving meals to Morgan Co. inmates
- High-speed internet could come to Lawrence and Morgan counties
- Tornado Warning issued for Lawrence, Limestone, Morgan counties
- Morgan county residents brace for snowy Tuesday
- West Morgan-East Lawrence Water Authority settles lawsuit with 3M
- Results of West Morgan-East Lawrence, 3M lawsuit settlement revealed
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- Morgan County commissioners approved to take in Lawrence County stray animals