The Vols posted a 5-7 record last year, not the results Rainsville native, and Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt is looking for. His first year leading the Vols he preached relationships and playing as a team. He says this off season has been great for building that bond, now they want more wins.
Vols fans are some of the most passionate fans in college football. Pruitt has brought it a list coaches to his staff for this season. Quarterback Jarrett Guarantano has been working with offensive coordinator Jim Chaney, and says there's better days ahead.
- Vols ready for second year under Jeremy Pruitt
- Harper Vol For Life
- Jeremy Pruitt believes he can restore Tennessee's reputation
- Pisgah hires Jeremy Pruitt's brother as next football coach
- Jeremy Pruitt disciplined for shouting out his Alma Mater
- Reports: UT closing in on deal to make Rainsville's Jeremy Pruitt new HC
- Vols' Lamonte Turner undergoes another shoulder surgery
- Lady Vols sign player from Australia
- 'Voice of the Vols' John Ward dies at 88
- Vols hire Kim English as assistant men's basketball coach