Photo Gallery 1 Images
Family and friends plan to hold a vigil and balloon release for 21-year-old Adrian Porter, who was killed in the quadruple shooting on New Year's Eve on Sparkman Drive.
Three other people were also injured, and one remains in the hospital today.
Friday's vigil takes place at 8 p.m. at Wilson Morgan Park In Decatur. Police have yet to announce any arrests or name any suspects, but police did confirm that more than one shooter was involved.
Huntsville police are asking for assistance from the public while they continue to investigate.
- Vigil planned for New Year's Eve shooting victim
- Neighbor describes Christmas Eve shooting
- Vigil held in Huntsville for victims of Florida shooting
- Candlelight vigil to be held for 3-year-old shooting victim
- Man sent to hospital after New Year's Eve Shooting
- Huntsville Police swarm apartment complex after New Year's Eve shooting
- Huntsville Police charge suspect after New Year's Eve nightclub shooting
- Vigil held for homicide victims in Huntsville
- Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve Special
- Weather postpones Huntsville New Year's Eve celebration