Limestone County authorities have released the names of two men who died after a Friday night shooting on Airfield Road.
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office said Monday that Adolfo Sanchez-Ocampo, 43, died at the scene of the shooting Friday night. His brother, Rigoberto Sanchez-Ocampo, 37, died early Saturday morning at Huntsville Hospital.
The men were shot around 8 p.m. Friday night.
The sheriff's office is still investigating the shooting.
- Victims identified in fatal Limestone County shooting
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Victims identified in Limestone County triple murder
- Victim identified in Madison County deadly shooting
- Waffle House shooting victims identified
- Victim identified in fatal Morgan County boating accident
- Limestone County shooting victim dies; juvenile now charged with murder
- Victim, suspect identified in Opry Mills shooting
- Florence shooting victims identified, no arrests made
- Tuscumbia police identify victim in deadly shooting