Limestone County authorities have released the names of the three people killed by a man who they said later shot and killed himself Sunday.
Debra Ann Rivera, 41, her husband Radex Rivera, 41, and Timothy James Hayward-Boger were all killed at a home on Pinedale Road near Ardmore Sunday. According to the Limestone County Sheriff's Office, Debra Rivera was the ex-wife of the killer, Darwin Brazier. Hayward-Boger was the Riveras' roommate, authorities said.
Brazier killed himself near his home on Cook Road in Madison County around 8 p.m., about 6 hours after the victims were found.
The sheriff's office said they found out about the killings after a woman called 911 and told dispatchers Brazier had texted her and admitted killing the victims.
All three were found on the back porch of the home on Pinedale Road. Investigators said they believe Brazier fired 30 rounds from an SKS rifle while standing on the home's carport.
Court records show Brazier had a history of alleged abuse.
- Victims identified in Limestone County triple murder
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Victims identified in fatal Limestone County shooting
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Killer in Limestone County triple-murder takes own life
- Limestone County shooting victim dies; juvenile now charged with murder
- Update: murder-suicide reported in Limestone County
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office: triple murder stemmed from prior domestic altercations
- Troopers identify Rogersville man as victim of deadly Limestone County wreck
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck