Investigators with the Morgan County Sheriff's Office have identified the victim of a deadly house fire.
Officials said Kimberley Faye Lamons, 32, died in her home on Apple Grove Road in the Joppa community of Morgan County early Tuesday morning.
Calls for the house fire started coming around 2:30 a.m.
Investigators said the fire is still under investigation and declined to comment further about the case.
- Victim of deadly house fire identified
- Victim identified in deadly Huntsville house fire
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Victim identified in Madison County deadly shooting
- Tuscumbia police identify victim in deadly shooting
- Waffle House shooting victims identified
- DeKalb County Coroner identifies victim in Geraldine house fire
- Police identify victim in deadly shooting behind Madison Kroger
- Victim identified in Huntsville's Budget Inn deadly shooting