Alabama State Troopers have identified the woman killed in a Limestone County wreck Wednesday afternoon.
Troopers say Pamela Price Pierce, 38, of Rogersville died when her Buick Park Avenue crossed into oncoming traffic and collided with a Nissan Senatra.
Responders say Pierce was dead at the scene. The driver of the Nissan and one occupant were airlifted to Huntsville Hospital while two others were transported by an ambulance. The driver and two occupants inside a Ford F-150 were uninjured.
The wreck happened at the intersection of the highway and Seven Mile Post Road.
The wreck remains under investigation.
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- Troopers identify Rogersville man as victim of deadly Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Decatur woman identified in deadly Monday wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Decatur wreck
- Limestone Co. man heartbroken after Rogersville woman charged with stealing from his elderly mom