Huntsville go-kart track Veloce Indoor Speedway is permanently closed.
The company announced its closure effective December 31 because of "current economic conditions."
Veloce says it was unable to continue business at its location at Old Monrovia Road. It also announced it was closing its Knoxville, Tennessee location as well. There was no announcement regarding its Milwaukee, Wisconsin location.
"We regret out closing and would have liked to continue serving the fine people and businesses in the Huntsville community," the company said on Facebook.
- Veloce Indoor Speedway announces permanent closure
- Huntsville Veloce location chained shut: What we know
- Sears announces more store closures
- Road Closure
- Haleyville's hospital close to remaining open permanently
- Huntsville police announce road closures for annual Christmas parade
- City of Boaz announces closures to prevent spread of coronavirus
- Temporary road closure
- List of road closures
- Permanent striping on Governors Drive expected to start Aug. 21st