Vanessa Bryant made her first public comment since the helicopter crash that killed her husband Kobe Bryant, one of their daughters and seven others. She took to Instagram to thank people for the global outpouring of support since the tragedy. Bryant also announced the formation of a fund to help support the other families that were affected by the crash. She said she is “completely devastated” by the loss of her husband and her “loving, thoughtful and wonderful" daughter, Gianna.
- Vanessa Bryant speaks for first time since Kobe's death
- Vanessa Bryant posts on Instagram for the first time since Kobe's death
- Kobe Bryant had big plans
- ESPN: Kobe Bryant killed in California helicopter crash
- Nike has completely sold out of Kobe Bryant gear
- A high school principal was put on leave for saying Kobe Bryant's death was 'deserved'
- Kobe Brown opens recruitment
- He was born to play basketball, but for Kobe Bryant that was never enough
- Kobe Bryant fans petition to change NBA logo to honor Lakers legend
- Public memorial service for Kobe Bryant and other helicopter victims might be weeks away, sources say