In the coming days, heat will be the main topic of weather conversation. Starting today, highs hit 90 during the afternoon - that's over 10 degrees above average for this point in the season. There's a very small chance of a stray shower today, but most will stay dry.
Tonight will be mostly clear with a few areas of fog. Temperatures only dip to the upper 60s and yes, that's above average as well...nearly 15 degrees above average, actually.
Thursday will be quite similar to today with highs back near 90 again. The heat will reach a peak by Saturday with highs slowly dropping into the upper 80s by the beginning of next week. Rain chances are minimal in the coming days with the best shot coming on Monday at only 20%.
- Unseasonably hot with minimal relief soon
- Unseasonably hot with little relief soon
- Unseasonably hot, yet again
- Unseasonably cold air settles into the Valley
- Authorities: Man burned wife with oil for unseasoned chicken
- Unseasonably cold arctic air lingers through mid-week
- Hurricane Michael Relief Telethon
- Still muggy today, relief on the way
- Local Farmers react to tariff relief plan
- Huntsville Utilities lineman explains Hurricane relief efforts