The Crimson Tide will host Georgia Tech in a charity exhibition game on October 27th.
The proceeds from the match-up benefit the American Red Cross Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund.
It's the first time Alabama has ever participated in an exhibition game for charity! The game will last 40 minutes.
Tickets for the October 27th game can be purchased here.
- University of Alabama Basketball helping with Hurricane Dorian relief
- Hurricane Michael Relief Telethon
- Supplies and volunteers needed for Hurricane Dorian relief efforts
- Decatur church offers relief for those impacted by Hurricane Dorian
- North Alabama churches gather donations for Hurricane Dorian
- LifeSouth seeking Hurricane Dorian-related blood donations in North Alabama
- Foreign aid arrives in the Bahamas to bolster Hurricane Dorian relief efforts
- Huntsville group ready to help with Hurricane Dorian recovery
- Hurricane Dorian still extremely powerful, slows slightly
- Huntsville Utilities lineman explains Hurricane relief efforts