United Airlines is adding more flights to Denver, Chicago and Washington out of Huntsville this year.
Beginning in June, United will have additional nonstop flights to and from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Dulles International Airport and Denver International Airport.
“United has been a proud member of the Huntsville community for nearly 50 years,” United vice president of sales Jake Cefolia said in a news release. “We are pleased to announce that customers will now have access to more flights from Huntsville to our hubs in Chicago, Denver and Washington, D.C. and more opportunities to connect to flights across the United States and internationally.”
The additional flights will begin June 7.
- United adding more flights to Huntsville International Airport
- Frontier Airlines comes to Huntsville International Airport
- Huntsville International Airport plans for future expansion
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Wounded veterans receive warm welcome at Huntsville International Airport
- Help comes to Huntsville International Airport TSA workers
- Huntsville epicenter for international hackathon
- NASA: International Space Station visible over Huntsville
- Face scans for international travelers at Florida airport
- Huntsville Airport to receive $29.1 million grant