Photo Gallery 1 Images
The holidays are right around the corner and this weekend, there is a perfect opportunity to get started on your Christmas shopping, while supporting a good cause.
The 33rd Annual Under the Christmas Tree Market kicked off Friday morning with early bird shopping at 8:00 a.m.
More than 100 vendors fill the South Hall of the Von Braun Center with clothing, unique hand made arts, food and much more.
Under the Christmas Tree is one of the biggest fundraisers for Randolph School's tuition assistance program.
"Over $100,000 is typically what we raise each year, there is going to be something for everyone here at the market this weekend," said Stephanie McCarthy, market chair.
The market runs until Sunday.
You can purchase tickets at the door of the South Hall.
- $8 Daily Admission
- $5 Seniors, College Students & Active Military
- $18 Weekend Pass/Early Bird
- Children and Students Free
For additional information, visit www.underthechristmastree.net
- Under the Christmas Tree Market kicks off
- Christmas tree farmers combat popularity of artificial trees
- Nationwide shortage of Christmas trees impacts Huntsville
- How to safely secure your Christmas tree
- Strasbourg Christmas market shooting: Gunman at large after three killed
- Christmas tree farmers experience shortage due to 2008 recession
- WAAY 31 Poll: Live or artificial Christmas trees?
- Fire department suggests swift action for Christmas trees
- Spotting hazardous trees
- With tree arrival, it's beginning to look at lot like Christmas at the White House