U.S. Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, will be in Huntsville today as part of her "Rethink School" tour.
DeVos is set to spend time here at the Marshall Space Flight Center and the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. She will speak on the importance of rethinking education to improve overall outcomes for students.
DeVos's visit will begin around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos in Huntsville on "Rethink School" tour
- Secretary of the Army visits Huntsville
- White House officials alarmed at education secretary's '60 Minutes' performance
- Huntsville Board of Education approves 2019 budget
- Homeland Security secretary resigns
- DeVos warns of crisis amid ballooning student debt
- Malzahn to visit Huntsville on 2018 Ambush Tour
- Huntsville Pre-K students tour Chinese Lantern Festival
- Big Brothers Big Sisters tour Huntsville's Toyota Manufacturing Plant
- Huntsville Board of Education approves $65K legal settlement