The Alabama Department of Corrections says an inmate who escaped in July 2018 is back in custody.
Tobby Randall Blackstock was caught about 9 a.m. Thursday in Nashville by US Marshals, according to the department.
Blackstock surrendered without violence.
He was serving time on a burglary conviction out of Colbert County. Blackstock escaped from his assigned work release location in Tuscumbia on July 13.
- US Marshals catch escaped Colbert County inmate
- Authorities recapture inmate who escaped work release in Colbert County
- Marshall County inmate escapes south Alabama work release center
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Search for escaped inmate
- Escaped inmate captured
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- UPDATE: Escaped Marion County inmate captured