The United Launch Alliance workers who have been on strike since May 7th have officially ended their protest.
Members of the international association of machinists and aerospace workers have voted to accept a new four year contract offer by ULA.
Negotiations on the new contract started April 16th and ended on April 26.
On May 6th the ratification vote was held at all ULA locations covered by this contract and the employees voted to go on strike.
Union negotiators recommended the new contract earlier this week and members voted to accept the new contract today.
- ULA workers end strike
- Hundreds of ULA workers go on strike after rejecting three-year contract proposal
- Other union chapters supported union machinist during their ULA strike
- WATCH: ULA successfully launches Decatur-made Delta IV rocket
- WATCH: ULA launches Decatur-made Atlas V rocket
- ULA demos Vulcan Centaur rocket assembly, shows new welders
- Watch Live: ULA Delta IV WGS-10 Rocket Launch
- Las Vegas Workers Agree To Strike
- Card skimmer scams strike Huntsville
- Florence graffiti artist strikes again