The UAH basketball teams took home a pair of wins in Saturday's home match-up against Delta State. The
Completing a regular season sweep of Delta State for the first time since the 2011-12 season, The University of Alabama in Huntsville men's basketball team won 68-57 on Saturday in a key conference contest on the hardwoods of Kelly Court at Spragins Hall. The Chargers improve to 16-5 (9-4 Gulf South Conference) with their seventh win in the past eight games, while DSU falls to 14-7 (10-4 GSC).
While the UAH women's team picked up its third straight win with an 82-73 victory over Delta State on Saturday afternoon in a Gulf South Conference tilt. UAH improves to 10-9 (8-5 GSC), while DSU slips to 13-8 (8-6 GSC).
Both UAH teams are on the road next Thursday at West Alabama.
Women's game starts at 5:30 p.m. and the men's game is set for 7:30 p.m.
The men's team will be aiming to avenge a 65-64 setback to UWA back on Jan. 17.
- UAH Men's and Women's basketball tops Delta State
- UAH Women's Basketball Embracing Three Team Mottoes
- UAH falls to Delta State in Gulf South Conference Championship
- UAH Men's Basketball talk heading to the DII Tourney
- John Shulman introduced as UAH Men's Basketball Coach
- UAH beats Delta State on the road for first time in six years
- UAH president retiring
- UAH climatologists receive grant
- Alabama Men's Basketball falls to Georgia State
- UAH wheelchair basketball team heads off to Nationals