According to a Gurley police officer, a stolen medical SUV and some other property has been recovered after being taken from an employee's driveway on Tuesday, March 26. The officer says two suspects were taken into custody in Michigan.
Gurley police said the SUV, including the medical equipment inside, is worth about $80,000.
For more information about the crime spree in Gurley, click HERE.
- Two suspects arrested in Michigan for stealing Gurley emergency equipment
- Gurley police recover stolen emergency vehicle
- Suspect arrested in DeKalb County for stealing construction equipment, placed in ICE custody
- Gurley Police Department finds suspects in crime spree
- Deputies investigate woman's death in Gurley
- Gurley business damaged, plants untouched after storm
- State investigating fire at Gurley church
- Fire Marshal rules Gurley church fire accidental
- Gurley Fire Department vehicle reported stolen
- Gurley police looking for mail thieves