Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE: (4:11 p.m.) According to an Alabama state trooper, the wreck involved two vehicles, a truck hauling two cars and a white SUV. Both people in the SUV were taken to Huntsville Hospital, one by MedFlight and the other by ambulance. The driver of the truck was not injured.
According to Don Webster with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services, MedFlight has been called to a wreck at Old Railroad Bed Road and Highway 53. Traffic is at a standstill in all directions from the intersection.
Webster said there are two victims, and one is in critical condition.
- Two people injured in wreck at Old Railroad Bed Road and Highway 53
- One dead, two critically injured after wreck in Huntsville at Blake Bottom Road, Highway 53
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Limestone County deputies investigating shooting on Old Railroad Bed Road
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Blake Bottom Road at Highway 53 reopened after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Drivers urged to avoid Old Railroad Bed Road at HWY 72 during roadwork
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Owens Cross Roads wreck
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after wreck on Highway 431