Two people were transported to the hospital Monday morning after a wreck at Bailey Cove Road and 4 Mile Post Road.
One person was taken by ambulance to the hospital and another by personal transport. There is no information on their conditions. According to Huntsville Police, one of the vehicles tried to turn left and hit the other nearly head on.
- Two people taken to hospital after wreck at Bailey Cove Rd. and 4 Mile Post Rd.
- One dead after wreck at Bailey Cove Road in Huntsville
- Morning wreck slows down traffic in Hampton Cove
- Wreck on Monte Sano sends five people to the hospital
- 12 people sent to hospital in Shoals wreck
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- State troopers searching for suspect after chase, wreck on Big Cove Road in Huntsville
- Madison County Coroner: 1 killed in wreck on Old Big Cove Road at Old Highway 431
- Traffic alert: Wrecks on Governors Drive near Monte Sano Boulevard, Cove Creek Drive impacting traffic
- 2 taken to hospital after morning wreck