Deputies in Morgan County arrested two men on drug charges following a drug bust behind a gas station on Tuesday morning. Deputies found the men inside a car behind a Chevron near Highway 36 and I-65. The two men inside were traveling from New York to Ozark, Alabama. A search of their vehicle turned up marijuana, methamphetamine, and drug paraphernalia. The Morgan County Sheriff's Office also reported $12,000 cash which is believed to be the profits from illegal drug sales.
Lee Dewert is now charged with Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance- Methamphetamine and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. His bond is set at $1,800.
Theodore Hartman is charged with two counts of Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance- Methamphetamine & Suboxone as well as Unlawful Possession of Marijuana 2nd Degree and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. His bond is $3,600.
- Two men arrested in Morgan County drug bust
- Morgan County high-speed chase ends in arrests, drug bust
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Decatur, Hartselle men charged in Morgan County Sheriff’s Office drug busts
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- 5 arrested in Etowah County drug bust
- Four arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- Morgan County sheriff: 5 arrested, child removed in bust at Decatur drug house
- 5 arrested, 1 wanted in Morgan County Sheriff’s Office drug busts
- Boaz police arrest two in drug bust