Brandon Stowe, 32, and Amber Farmer, 22, were arrested on Monday, October 8 after being found with a disabled van that had been reported stolen.
Patrol officers located the two individuals while they were moving the van out of the roadway on Helton Drive in Florence. When the officers ran the van's VIN number, they discovered it had been reported stolen from Wayne County, Tennessee.
Stowe and Farmer were arrested on the charge of receiving stolen property 1st degree.
- Two individuals arrested after being found with stolen disabled van
- Decatur police locate van stolen from business
- Alabama woman arrested after disabled brother found neglected
- Three teenagers arrested after found fleeing from a stolen car
- Deputies: Man found with checkbooks sticking out of coat arrested for trafficking stolen identities
- Suspect arrested after stolen vehicles were found at Kirby’s Salvage Lot
- Marshall Co. sheriff: Man arrested after stolen AR-15 found between his legs
- Limestone Co. sheriff: Ardmore man arrested after stolen historical monuments found in storage unit
- Man arrested in Lawrence County after being found with stolen truck
- Huntsville police: 4 arrests, $100,000 of stolen items found in suspected multi-state crime ring