DeKalb County authorities arrested two people for production of obscene material and charged one of them with bestiality Monday.
DeKalb County Sheriff's Office investigators and Sylvania police executed a search warrant on Spear Street in Sylvania Monday and arrested Robert Bishop, 27, of Sylvania, and Ashley Hartline, 26, of Rainsville.
Bishop was charged with two counts of dissemination of obscene matter, possession of obscene matter and bestiality.
Hartline was charged with dissemination of obscene matter and production of obscene material.
- Two facing obscene material charges in DeKalb County
- Former Madison Co. Schools employee charged with distributing obscene material, sex act with student
- Valley Head man charged with possessing obscene matter
- DeKalb Co. Sheriff's Office: Explosive material found in Collinsville
- Men charged with DeKalb County burglary
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts
- DeKalb County chase ends in multiple charges
- DeKalb couple charged with extortion
- Man caught by DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office now facing Huntsville charges
- DeKalb County man charged with trespassing at school