Two complaints have been filed against PESG of Alabama, LLC and one complaint against PESG Holding Company, LLC. The complaints allege that PESG did not provide full compensation to its employees.
One employee states that he was not paid for a mandatory 16-hour training class.
- Two complaints filed against Huntsville City Schools contractor
- Roy Moore files complaint against accusers
- King files ethics complaint against Marshall
- Complaint filed against Cullman County judge
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Contractor says Huntsville veterans nursing home complaints may come from disgruntled ex-employees
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Costly complaints against Huntsville City Schools
- Singer files sex assault complaint against former Trump aide Lewandowski
- Federal civil rights complaint filed against Fayetteville fire chief
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office employee files labor complaint
- State commission files complaint against indicted Limestone County judge