Two complaints have been filed against PESG of Alabama, LLC and one complaint against PESG Holding Company, LLC. The complaints allege that PESG did not provide full compensation to its employees.
One employee states that he was not paid for a mandatory 16-hour training class.
- Two complaints filed against Huntsville City Schools contractor
- Roy Moore files complaint against accusers
- King files ethics complaint against Marshall
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Costly complaints against Huntsville City Schools
- Huntsville City Schools Superintendent Resigns
- Huntsville City Schools CFO resigns
- OSHA proposes fines for Huntsville contractor in work-related death
- Potential government shutdown could impact some Huntsville contractors
- Singer files sex assault complaint against former Trump aide Lewandowski
- Federal civil rights complaint filed against Fayetteville fire chief