Two people from Decatur are charged with robbery after police said they pulled a gun on a person whose car they had broken into.
Sumer Jordan, 17, of Hartselle, and Joseph Dalton, 19, of Decatur, were both charged with first-degree robbery.
Police said Jordan and Dalton were caught rummaging through a man's vehicle in the 1800 block of Brookline Avenue around 4 a.m. July 7. When the man confronted them, police said they pulled a handgun.
Police arrived on the scene and took Jordan and Dalton into custody.
Dalton, who was out of jail on bond for a previous felony charge, was jailed without bond.
Jordan's bond was set at $10,000.
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Second man charged in Decatur kidnapping, robbery
- Two charged with robbery in Decatur
- Neighbors react after kidnapping, robbery in Decatur
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- 16, 15 and 13-year-olds charged in armed robberies in Decatur
- Police investigating robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur
- Advance America robbery suspect sought by Decatur Police