A man is in jail without bond and two other people were arrested after a meth bust in Somerville, Morgan County authorities said.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office said they searched the home of Andrew Donald Paseur Nov. 17, after an investigation by the county drug task force, with help from Lawrence and Madison County authorities.
In the home, authorities said they found about 20 grams of methamphetamine, more than $14,000 in cash and some marijuana.
Paseur was charged with intent to distribute meth. He's being held without bond because he was out on bond from other charges, authorities said.
Two other people -- Bradley Joe Mcanally and Courtney Nicole Manning -- also were arrested.
Mcanally was charged with meth possession and jailed on $1,000 bond. Manning was charged with attempting to commit a controlled substance crime. Authorities said she also had arrest warrants from Winston County.
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- Two men arrested in Morgan County drug bust
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts
- 4 arrested in Jackson County meth, prescription pill bust
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- 5 arrested in Etowah County drug bust
- Four arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- Morgan County deputies wreck update