Decatur Police arrested two men they said had synthetic marijuana inside their vehicle.
Police stopped a truck driven by Chandler Jones on Noble Avenue and Patterson Street NW on Sunday. In the passenger seat was Daniel Izaguirre.
Officers said they discovered a quantity of synthetic marijuana, commonly known as Spice, as well as gun for which neither man had a valid permit. Police said they also found marijuana on Izaguirre.
Both men are charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and carrying a pistol without a permit. Jones is also charged for driving with an expired tag, and Izaguirre for unlawful possession of marijuana in the second degree.
Both men are in the Morgan County Jail on $1,600 bond each.
- Two men arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana in Decatur
- Former Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession
- Decatur police arrest man for assault, drug possession
- Three suspects arrested in Morgan Co. for trafficking synthetic drugs
- Man charged with selling marijuana in Decatur
- Federal officials warn about increase of synthetic marijuana in North Alabama
- Police: Man held on $125,000 bond after agents find meth, synthetic marijuana at Huntsville home
- Bill to reduce marijuana possession penalties passes AL senate committee
- Morgan County sheriff charges Decatur man with cocaine possession
- Two Florence men arrested for using marijuana around children