Anna Claire Nix and Abby Hornbuckle are the Grissom High Softball players selected to play in the Jr. All-American games in Sarasota, Florida this weekend.
The girls will be represented out of 32 states in the U.S., representing Huntsville, AL, Grissom High School and their travel ball team Fusion 02.
Nix and Hornbuckle say they're excited to meet new players during the games! The Junior All-American games include a home run derby, showcase, skills showcase, games and player evaluations.
- Two Grissom softball players selected for Jr. All-American Games
- Grissom softball player signs to Talladega College
- Grissom softball player Jasmyne Kirkland signs letter of intent
- Grissom High School student selected as 2019 U.S. Presidential Scholar
- Goodbye Grissom, Hello library
- Quintet of Auburn softball players selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft
- Grissom Cadets finalize plans for Warrior 5K
- Grissom High School addresses new security measures
- Old Grissom High School construction starts
- Grissom High School Band celebrates 50th anniversary