Two Florence men were arrested over the weekend for the murder of Jose D'Leon, who was killed in May. They have since been released from the Lauderdale County Detention Center after each posting a $50,000 bond.
Randy Sanchez was arrested by Florence Police on Friday, and Vincent Fuqua was arrested by Russellville Police on Saturday.
Information is still being gathered in regards to this case.
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Lauderdale County standoff suspect surrenders peacefully
- Lauderdale County sets charges, bond for ‘attack squirrel’ owner drug suspect
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked