Two Florence men were arrested over the weekend for the murder of Jose D'Leon, who was killed in May. They have since been released from the Lauderdale County Detention Center after each posting a $50,000 bond.
Randy Sanchez was arrested by Florence Police on Friday, and Vincent Fuqua was arrested by Russellville Police on Saturday.
Information is still being gathered in regards to this case.
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- More information in the investigation of Lauderdale County murder