Two Buckhorn baseball players have signed on the dotted line and are committed to playing baseball at the next level.
Derrick Jackson is taking his talents to Jacksonville State University. Logan Malone is heading to the University of South Alabama.
These two have played together since middle school and always wanted to sign their Letters of Intent together, so Friday was a dream come true.
- Two Buckhorn baseball players sign Letters of Intent
- Four Buckhorn softball stars sign Letters of Intent
- Buckhorn soccer player signs with UAH
- Grissom softball player Jasmyne Kirkland signs letter of intent
- Three Ardmore softball players sign their Letters of Intent
- Two Randolph athletes sign Letters of Intent
- Hazel Green girl's basketball player Destiny Cross signs Letter of Intent
- Buckhorn 2019 season preview
- Buckhorn grad leaves Tennessee program
- Lee High School Basketball star signs letter of intent with Mizzou