Two suspects, Timothy Lunsford and Kobi Pendleton, were arrested Wednesday night for an armed robbery on December 2 at B&K Grocery on Brownsferry Road in Athens. They are both charged with robbery in the first degree.
A clerk at the store told Limestone County sheriff's deputies that two men had robbed him at gunpoint. Warrants were served and the suspects were arrested at their home in Athens, where additional evidence was found.
Lunsford and Pendleton were booked in the Limestone County Jail.
- Two Athens men arrested after armed robbery at B&K Grocery
- One suspect in custody after B&K Grocery robbery on Saturday
- Athens Police arrest gas station robbery suspect
- Athens police investigating armed robbery at Game Stop
- Huntsville man charged in Athens, Limestone County armed robberies
- Decatur police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Limestone County Sheriff's Office searches for suspect in armed robbery of grocery store
- Three men arrested on drug, theft charges in Athens
- Athens woman charged with lying about robbery
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect