Two suspects, Timothy Lunsford and Kobi Pendleton, were arrested Wednesday night for an armed robbery on December 2 at B&K Grocery on Brownsferry Road in Athens. They are both charged with robbery in the first degree.
A clerk at the store told Limestone County sheriff's deputies that two men had robbed him at gunpoint. Warrants were served and the suspects were arrested at their home in Athens, where additional evidence was found.
Lunsford and Pendleton were booked in the Limestone County Jail.
- Two Athens men arrested after armed robbery at B&K Grocery
- Athens Police arrest gas station robbery suspect
- Athens woman charged with lying about robbery
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect
- Three men arrested on drug, theft charges in Athens
- Help police find armed robbers after shots fired in Athens
- Florence police investigate armed robbery at business
- Victim and Customers React to Armed Robbery
- Athens man arrested for indecent exposure
- Huntsville police: Two men sought after attempted armed robbery in Walgreens parking lot