Tuscumbia police suspect foul play in the homicide investigation into the death of an 83-year-old woman.
Mary Malone, 83, was found dead about 2:50 p.m. Friday on Davis Court. The autopsy results came back, and police now know the cause of death. However, they are not releasing those results currently.
Police are interviewing persons of interest and ask if you have any information that you call (256) 383-3121.
- Tuscumbia police rule death of 83-year-old woman a homicide
- Florence death ruled as homicide
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office: Missing 83-year-old woman found safe
- Tuscumbia police investigating after woman found dead
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Tuscumbia woman dies in Franklin County crash
- Florence police charge Tuscumbia woman in mall theft
- UPDATE: Investigators rule mobile home park death a homicide
- Tuscumbia police still searching for escaped inmate
- Standoff with Tuscumbia Police turns deadly