Tuscumbia police said on Tuesday a suspect, Terry Rumph, has been charged with arson and domestic violence after a house fire off of Baker Boulevard.
Bond has been set at $30,000.
The fire broke out at a home on Baker Boulevard Friday night around 11 p.m. The home is a complete loss, but no one was in it when the fire started.
Tuscumbia police said on Monday that the homeowner is in a safe location.
- Tuscumbia police charge suspect with arson after house fire on Baker Boulevard
- Tuscumbia police charge suspect in business thefts
- Tuscumbia police investigating "suspicious" house fire
- Tuscumbia police arrest suspect in deadly shooting
- Man charged with Triana Boulevard shooting
- Alabama police charge homeless man in two arson fires
- Tuscumbia police arrest suspect wanted after deadly Friday night shooting
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Fifth man charged in 2016 Tuscumbia murder
- Tuscumbia man charged with sodomizing child