A Tuscumbia man is in jail in connection with burglaries at two local businesses earlier in January.
Tuscumbia Police Chief Tony Logan said Bobby Joe McKinney, 53, has been charged with first degree theft of property, third degree burglary, and second degree receiving stolen property.
Logan said he was arrested in connection with burglaries at the Colbert County Co-Op and Walker Lumber Co.
WAAY 31 brought you this story earlier this month. Read it again here.
- Tuscumbia police charge suspect in business thefts
- Florence police charge Tuscumbia woman in mall theft
- Tuscumbia police arrest suspect in deadly shooting
- Three Tuscumbia businesses burglarized in one week
- Business incubator opens up in downtown Tuscumbia
- Decatur police charge man with burglary, theft from business
- Tuscumbia police arrest suspect wanted after deadly Friday night shooting
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Fifth man charged in 2016 Tuscumbia murder
- Tuscumbia man charged with sodomizing child