A Tuscumbia man is in jail after being indicted for sodomy and sexual abuse in Lauderdale County.
Verde Clay Beede, 37, was arrested Friday evening and booked into the Lauderdale County Detention Center for first-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse.
Florence police said the victim is a juvenile and currently lives out of state.
Beede's bond was set at $75,000.
- Tuscumbia man charged with sodomizing child
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Fifth man charged in 2016 Tuscumbia murder
- Man killed in Tuscumbia wreck
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Tuscumbia police charge suspect in business thefts
- Tuscumbia man charged with illegally having a gun
- Tuscumbia man killed in Muscle Shoals wreck
- Tuscumbia man killed in motorcycle crash
- Tuscumbia man killed in two vehicle crash