TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is returning to practice, but tight end Miller Forristall could be out for the next six weeks.
Coach Nick Saban says that Tagovailoa could be "a game time decision" with a sprained right ankle but he was set to practice Wednesday. Mac Jones started for the Tide against Arkansas
Saban says Forristall got hit in the throat in the Arkansas game and had surgery to repair an injury to his voice box. The second-ranked Crimson Tide is off this week before playing No. 1 LSU.
Forristall has 12 catches for 131 yards and three touchdowns. Saban says it didn't initially seem like a serious injury and Forristall was able to return to the game. Backup tight end Major Tennison has 21 yards and a TD on three catches.
- Tua Tagovailoa game time decision for LSU
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa says he’ll make NFL decision next week
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Named as Heisman Finalist
- Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa inspiring everyone around them
- Tua Tagovailoa has career day in South Carolina
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa to have surgery for hip injury
- Tua Tagovailoa’s prognosis ‘excellent’ after hip surgery