Crews were busy Thursday morning cleaning south Memorial Parkway after a gravel truck overturned.
The wreck happened just before 9 a.m. on the Parkway at Hobbs Island Road. Police on the scene said the driver swerved and lost control of the truck.
No one was injured.
Crews set up cones to divert traffic around the spilled gravel.
Police said it will take several hours to clean up the area and pull the truck back upright.
- Truck overturns on south Memorial Parkway
- Car overturns on Memorial Parkway, catches fire
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- South Memorial Parkway mainline opening soon
- South Memorial Parkway mainline to open
- South Memorial Parkway mainline now open
- Memorial Parkway, Mastin Lake reopens
- South Memorial Parkway construction is well ahead of schedule
- Construction worker injured at South Memorial Parkway work site
- The lane closure on the northbound South Memorial Parkway cancelled