A man lost his truck to a fire Wednesday morning at a Huntsville gas station.
Huntsville firefighters responded to the fire at the Fuel City on the corner of Whitesburg and Governors Drive around 6:00 a.m. and found the truck on fire.
The driver told police something shorted out in the dashboard and overheated, causing the fire. The man said he had water to put on the truck, but the water was frozen.
The truck was a total loss.
- Truck catches fire in Huntsville
- Garbage truck catches on fire
- Semi-trailer truck catches fire at Highway 72, Shields Road in Huntsville
- Garbage truck catches fire, county looks to buy more
- Structure catches fire in Pisgah
- Woman crashed truck into Huntsville home
- Empty truck switches gears, hits Huntsville house
- Car overturns on Memorial Parkway, catches fire
- Arby's on University Drive catches fire
- Car catches fire on Governors Drive