UPDATE: Alabama State Troopers say the two-vehicle crash at 10:40 a.m. killed one person and injured two others.
Troopers say Brenda Jett Jones, 59, of Huntsville was killed when the 2008 Dodge Ram pickup she was a passenger in was hit by a 2015 Dodge Ram pickup. Jones died at the scene.
According to Trooper Curtis Summerville, both pickup drivers were taken to hospitals with injuries.
The Madison County Coroner says one person is dead after a wreck Tuesday at Highway 72 and Dug Hill Road.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office, Alabama State Troopers, the Madison County Rescue Squad and Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. are at the scene of the wreck, which involved two vehicles.
A passenger of a truck was pronounced dead. Two other people were transported to the hospital in unknown conditions.
- 1 dead after wreck at Highway 72 and Dug Hill Road in Madison County
- Alabama lawmaker wants changes to Highway 72 at Dug Hill Road after another deadly crash
- Madison police: Wreck on Highway 72 causing traffic delays
- One dead in wreck on Highway 72 in Huntsville
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- US-72 and Dug Hill Road project is being completed Thursday
- One person taken to Huntsville Hospital after wreck at Dug Hill Road
- Madison Co. road will soon extend to Highway 72 East
- Overnight wreck shuts down Highway 72 in Limestone County
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck